Saturday, March 23, 2013

If LIFE had an UNDO button


If life had an undo button
Oh, how easy it would be
To never have to worry
About which path was right for me.
I could leap without looking;
Never consult with an advisor.
I could make mistakes so freely
And no one would be the wiser.
If I messed up, if I flubbed up,
If I screwed up royally,
I’d just click that little button
And be happy as can be. (Read Somewhere...)

If LIFE had an undo button,
how much easy would be life would be...
There would be no mistakes.
If any, we will always revert it.
We can always our childhood.
We will never miss those happy days, like we miss today..


Last but not the LEAST,
Life would be much easier if Good times has pause button, bad times has fast forward button and anger has mute button....

No comments:

Post a Comment